The BoSS X3X-SP is our tough, professional, self propelled micro scissor lift, designed to be the tallest, slimmest and lightest self propelled of its kind.
Ladder Association Training
The Ladder Association training course is aimed at users of ladders and step ladders
It provides delegates with an understanding of the law and regulations affecting work at height, including product standards and potential hazards. This full one-day course includes both theory and practical sessions.
Successful delegates will be competent to:
- Assess and decide when it is appropriate to use a ladder or step ladder
- Set up and use ladders and step ladders safely
- Visually inspect ladders and step ladders for damage
What does the course cover?
The Ladder Association course covers:
- Overview of legislation and regulations
- Work at Height Regulations
- Standards and classifications
- Ladder and step ladder component parts
- Planning and organising ladder work
- Selecting appropriate equipment
- Risk assessment
- Inspection and records
- Storage, handling and maintenance
What is the pass mark?
To successfully complete the course you will need to achieve at least 80% in a written test.
Please note that the Ladder Association is currently developing more stringent guidelines for the inspection of ladders and step ladders. Our course will be updated when these are finalised.
To express your interest in attending this course please call +44 (0) 1621 745900 or send us an email.
- Made to Last, Made to Protect – The Youngman S400 Fibreglass (GRP) Ladder Range
- Vote for Youngman Group as the 2015 Hire Awards Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Youngman Group will once again take centre stage at The Executive Hire Show on the 11th & 12th February
- Youngman supports business growth with training investment